The RED One.
The New Red One has been revolutionary in the Film and Television industry. It’s 12 Mega-Pixel Super 35mm sized sensor delivers ultra high HD. Processing in the RAW format allows for an exposure latitude and colour range vastly greater than conventional HD and close to that offered by the latest film stocks. There’s more than five times the amount of information available every second than in regular HD and a vastly superior recording quality.
Shooting speeds of up to 120 frames per second (2K mode) are achievable making this an extremely versatile high speed camera.
If you want the 35mm look without the huge amount of data you can dial it back to regular HD for post. You get the same breathtaking Depth of Field and selective focus as found in film cameras using equivalent 35mm PL mount lenses. Or shoot with Super 16 lenses in the 2K mode, still offering you more resolution than regular HD, and enjoy the latitude and “grade-ability” of film.
Recording onto SSD, hard drives or compact flash, allows for instant playback even of high speed footage and has proved extremely reliable in the field.
The Beyond R3D, RED One Shooters Kit*
Need more?… Need less? Drop us a line or give us a call, we can craft a bespoke package. As an example our typical Shooter kit includes:
- 1 x RED One MX Camera Body (Discounted Package Available around a RED One body)
- 2 x RED Brick Batteries and RED Charger
- 2, 4, 8 or 12 x RED 8GB Memory Cards & CF Card Module Installed, or
- 2 x RED 64GB SSD Cards & SSD Module Installed
- 2 x 320GB Red Drive
- 1 x Red EVF
- 1 x ET EVF Mount
- 1 x Red 7″ LCD Monitor
- 1 x Red Pro Zoom 18 – 50mm Lens
- 1 x Production Mattebox
- 1 x Base Production Kit
- 1 x Dual Wheel Follow Focus.
- 1 x RED Peli Case
- Cable Support & optional lightweight bar set.
- Optional hire available on a RED Base Station, CF Reader & SSD Reader.
A specialist Red Camera Assistant can be available if you require support.
* We reserve the right to vary the package whilst maintaining the same or better functionality.